Monday, January 2, 2012

How to Contact Me While I'm in the Holy Land!

I will have access to email and can be contacted at clairelarson@byu.net.

I would of course enjoy snail mail. :) The address for letters is:

Jerusalem Center for Near Eastern Studies
Claire Larson
P.O. Box 19604
Jerusalem, 91196 ISRAEL

The address for packages (which are expensive to send so don't bother but I'll put it up anyway...) is:

Jerusalem Center for Near Eastern Studies
Claire Larson
Located on Mt. Scopus
Near Augusta Victoria Hospital
Jerusalem, 91196 ISRAEL

Knowing that I'm going to be leaving home for almost four months has made me realize even more how blessed I am to have such incredible friends and family. I can't thank everyone enough for their support and encouragement in this whole process, and I'm excited to come home and tell you all of the crazy stories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment